Set or Update a Key Pair in Metworx
These instructions describe the steps to set a key-pair for your Metworx account. This action can be performed by the owner of the user account, or an administrator.
These instructions assume a key pair exists already.
- If a key pair does not exist yet, please refer to the instructions to Import a Key Pair into AWS Account. Please note: The instructions linked above also provide guidance on creating a key pair.
- Login to your Metworx account. If you do not have a key pair set yet, you may see an error message related to this (depending on this, your dashboard should look similar to one of the images below).
- Click on your username in the top bar of your dashboard and select Account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the pencil/edit icon in the Personal AWS Credentials pane and take one of the following actions: a. If you do not have a key pair, enter the name of your public key pair here. Click the blue checkbox once you are finished.
- Login to your Metworx account.
- Click on your username in the top bar of your dashboard and select
from the drop-down menu.
- Find the user who needs a key pair set/updated in the Users & Roles panel and click on their username.
- Click the Edit button at the bottom of the user's profile window.
- Add (or update) the name of the key in the AWS Keypair Name field. When you are finished, click the Update User button.